Saturday, January 14, 2006

West to Roaches



For a change, we went for a walk West along the HNC today.
It's nice to see that they've put some new signs along the canal, and the distances seem to be a bit more realistic now!

The weather started off pretty overcast, but the sun burnt through the cloud and it brightened up quite nicely.



We came across the first white goose that I've seen on the HNC, although I did also notice that there seem to be more Canadian Geese now. I tried to take some pictures, but one again they saw the camera and made a dash for it in the opposite direction!

We also came across a couple of fungi growing on an old tree stump - I'm sure that they too were trying to avoid having their photo taken, but I was just too quick for them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot of the upsidedown tree.

9:10 pm, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home