Monday, January 23, 2006

Canal Celeb Exposed!

Despite my desparately poor attempts to describe "that bloke on the telly with the broad accent" and "the chap with the frown" I've been struggling for ages to figure out where I'd seen him before.

At last, watching BBC One's excellent Life On Mars series today, imagine my excitement when a familar face appeared.

Well, I say familar - at least a face that I've seen before and been desperate to put a name to.
Yes, the earlier mystery of December's post "Canal Celeb" is solved - though I had to wait for the final credits to reveal that the mystery celeb was John Henshaw

I'd love to post an image, but I don't want to upset anyone's copyright, so there's a link here

It all fits into place now, the Yorkshire programme that I knew he was in wasn't Brass, it was Born and Bred

Ah, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that one of life's little mysteries is solved!

1 Comments:

Blogger greeneggsandtam said...

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend.
Due South takes place in the States though. We send the Mounties who lose it and take wolves as pets there. Southpark is American and we like to believe we're very different from them. It's our mantra. We're not American....We're not American...

2:11 am, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home